At 3-D Dance we have five core values that that guide everything we do. Our five core values are:
1. Family Matters: We consider family needs when planning our class schedule, performances, pricing structure, and special events to allow our families to record all events well in advance so that they can effectively balance family schedules. We offer multi-class and sibling discounts, as well as opportunities for families to participate in events together, in order to involve the entire family in our 3-D Dance community.
2. Safety Matters: Our staff is committed to prioritizing the physical safety of our students through safe training and building appropriate foundations for progressing to more difficult skills. Appropriate costume, music and movement choices demonstrate our commitment to the emotional safety of our students. You will see this value in action as our staff conducts themselves with integrity and professionalism in positive, dancer-oriented class environments.
3. Leadership Matters: Our staff members are more then just dance teachers- they are leaders. Our leadership team casts vision for our studio and our dancers, laying out a clear long-term growth plan for the studio and for each individual dancer. Parents can trust that our plan for their dancer’s growth will foster a love for dance in their child, while teaching proper technique and performance skills in an age appropriate way.
4. Experience Matters: We believe in offering dancers a variety of experiences to bring together a comprehensive dance education that includes experiences both in the classroom and outside of it. Adding to the value that each family receives from our programs, are experiences such as studio parties, Ballerina Brunch, guest instructor workshops, off-site dance conventions, community performances and more! The more experience a dancer can receive in a variety of ways, the more they will gain confidence and a love for dance.
5. Community Matters: We are committed to giving back to our community in a variety of ways: From contributions for local PTA’s, schools and church groups, performing at community events, offering space for school sponsored practices and organization meetings, conducting classes, workshops and special events through our community outreach program, our focus is to be involved and helpful in our community. We are grateful for the opportunity to do what we love right here in the Little Elm/Aubrey community!