By enrolling your child in a class, at 3-D Dance, with YPAD certified professional dance educators, intentional age appropriate curriculum, neurological connection-focused curriculum and character development curriculum, your child will:
Have fun, develop social skills, and develop the ability to follow movement, build confidence in a classroom where expectations are age appropriate, build a foundation of correct posture, technique, balance, stamina, musicality and rhythm, develop meaningful relationships with instructors AND…
- Develop critical advanced neurological brain connections
- Develop internal values and character qualities.
- Learn peer cooperation, empathy and teamwork.
- Build a foundation for healthy self image & confidence.
- Learn self-discipline, focus, and personal responsibility.
- Develop the ability to accept and apply constructive feedback.
- Learn self-discipline, commitment